Contract of Employment is too long

Basically, one of the strong documents in the application is an employment contract with salary details and job description. The contract is like 15 pages, can I take some screenshots from the contract in a separate word document to make it just 2 pages as per the guidance length of documents?

Hi @mmelsabry,

It is one of the frequent questions from people who applied for this visa. I had the same, when I applied, by the way :slight_smile:

One of my contracts was 30 pages.
So what you need to do is to make an extract. You must provide the most important information - about your salary, position, main duties, etc.
And don’t forget to include signatures.

More details on this topic you can find in this post.
Hope it will help you.

Sincerely,
Andrii Seleznov

Thank you for your answer. What does an extract mean? Is it like taking screenshots and sort them in a word/pdf document?

@Andrii_Seleznov answer is perfect. I just wanted to mention one thing: I used offer letter which was just one page for the purpose. And it worked!

1 Like

“Extract” means the most important paragraphs. You can either make screenshots and place them next to each other or just simply re-printed from your original contract in a new doc.

2 Likes

@Andrii_Seleznov Thank you so much for your help. Much appreciated

1 Like