Endorsement Letters from Professional Bodies in the UK

Good day Sir/Madam,
I’m a Fellow (FCMI) of Chartered Management Institute (CMI) & Fellow (FIC) Institute of Consulting (IC) is it possible to use a letter of endorsement from them as 1 of the 3 endorsement letters

Regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for your question.
For me, the most confusing phrase here is “a letter of endorsement from them” - who they are? Is it a board of people?

I need more details to understand how this letter may be relevant (or not) for your Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa application.
Please, feel free to provide more details either here or send a private message to me so I will be glad to share my knowledge with you.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Andrii Seleznov

Hello Daniel,

Mandatory letter (3 in total) of recommendation usually comes from a person who is recognised in the field and worked with you directly.

If for some reason you will decide that a letter from FCMI is not the best fit for 3 main recommendation letters but you still would like to include their letter as an evidence for a criteria - you can always include it as part of 10 available slots for evidence. It is a normal practice to include additional letters of recommendation as part of evidence documents.