Joint Venture Endorsement Application

1. Question is if we already have 2 companies outside the UK and have Director level experience and wanted to set up an office or business in the UK as Joint Venture by hiring UK nationals. So how can we apply for an endorsement? E.g there are two parties from outside the UK and they have two main person. Person-1 and Person-2. So for endrosmet application, we have to show our mutual expertise and evidence in 1 application as Person-1? or we have to show individual expertise with some mutual Joint Venture work evidence in 2 different applications as Person-1 and Person-2 with some same documents?

Because we are looking to sell our product and solution in UK which is mutually developed as a Joint Venture. So if we are applying for this VISA then how can we add our evidence along with achievements which are mutually awarded or developed. E.g software application and its recognition is with the name of Joint venture.

Please also guide what is the best practice to handle this situation or filling up the form or application for TechNation as per above mention details to avoid any problem or refusal.

1 Like

Hi Hassan, Thank you for your question. Similar to your previous question - each person must apply on their own for individual review. As such, each individual will need to submit evidence that exhibits their exceptional talent (or promise) for themself only. You are not able to jointly apply or cross pollinate applications. Hope this helps!

1 Like

Hi Hassan,
I believe you must read the Tech Nation Guidelines first in order to clarify the overall process of application for Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa.

Also, I would like to recommend you reading the brief about the process in my blog post - 32 steps to get Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa and, hopefully, it will clarify your misunderstanding.

A couple of years ago, there was an option related with Team applicants for Fast Track. But even in that case, the individuals were assessed by their own expertise, however, with consideration of business. Now this option is not working.

Sincerely,
Andrii Seleznov