Qualifying Criteria 1 Query 1

HOW DO I DEMONSTRATE THAT I HAVE MADE A SIGNIFICANT TECHNICAL, COMMERCIAL, OR ENTREPRENEURIAL CONTRIBUTION IN THE DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY SECTOR EITHER AS AN ENTREPRENEUR, DIRECTOR, OR FOUNDER OF A DIGITAL TECHNOLOGY COMPANY?

Hi with respect to the above - I understand its about demonstrating impact.

a. I had submitted a letter from one of the start ups I mentor to show proof of receiving funding - however this was rejected

I am planning to reapply with other documents as proof of impact. I have a query wrt this . Since I am applying as a business applicant, sales data, pipeline data is confidential in some of the tech companies I work with .
Will these proof suffice

1. Letter from a a previous manager talking about the financial impact to the business in the year I supported?
  2. The letter may not be in the company letter head
  3. The manager has moved to a different company and may /may not be able to give a letter on a company letter head

Will that be sufficient proof?

Thanks
Komal

If you can produce what reason they gave while not accepting your previous evidence, that would help.

(About your query on proofs -

1. The financial impact should directly be a result of your contributions, and those contributions are one one of the qualifying impact as per the official guideline. (ie tech related business contributions)
  2. I am not sure, but if the person who wrote this is not working with the company anymore, so can’t produce the letter on the letterhead, their credentials should be verifiable. (I did that in one evidence)