Recommendation letters

Can any one apply two recommendation letters from his previous institution’s Head of Department or
Professor or Head of Course. As he is just pass out & working in UK for reputed organisation in healthcare & Have just 4 to 5 years experience in IT.
Currently he is in on tier 2 ict which doesn’t allow him work longer than 3+2 years, but
the organisation he is working currently wanted him to stay for longer period.

Whether in this case recommendation letters are valid & strong to apply for t1 exceptional promise visa?

Hi Sagar,
The formulation of the question is quite difficult to understand but if I am correct - you ask about a person who is a holder of Tier 2 General Visa and wants to switch to Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa. And the core of the question is about Letter of Recommendation.
Head of Department or Head of the Course is among the titles for people who can provide a Letter of Recommendation. Hence, for Graduates, it may be a chance to get this important document from a person with a strong reputation in a niche sector.
However, you must apply two Letters of Recommendation and the other one should not be from that University (and in the ideal case - not from University at all) but from other well-established organisation (and C-level manager who will sign the Letter for you).
By the way, this question was heavily discussed in my blog since I got questions about Letter of Recommendation almost every day.
Hence, you can find some clue here:

Hopefully, you will find the answer to your question in any of these articles.

Sincerely,
Andrii Seleznov

1 Like

@Andrii_Seleznov Thank you :slightly_smiling_face: