Switching from Tier 4 visa


Hi all!

I’m currently in the UK, holding Tier 4 Visa as I’m a full-time student here now. Is it possible to apply for Exceptional Talent in this situation?



@bgd.tech it is possible to apply for Exceptional Talent in your case.:slightly_smiling_face:
go through following links:


Short answer: no.
You must leave the UK and then - apply for Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa from outside. There is no scheme to switch for this visa route from student’s visa.
Since I got numerous questions about this issue, the detailed answer to your question is here:

Andrii Seleznov

1 Like