Tier 1 first step Home Office

I have applied Home office tier 1 from India online and paid the application fee. I have received two acknowledge . In one its mention to send the documents addressed to Sheffield.
Its clearly mentioned not the document relevant to TechNation /… so what documents are they referring to
My technation application is not yet completed . So my question is after completion of Technation I need to send all documents for endorsement to the address mentioned in the acknowledgement

PLEASE HELP

Below messages from the Print document and email from UK Visa Immigration Home Office

“You must send your document checklist and supporting documents to the address on the checklist.”

Evidence
For this application copies of documents are acceptable.
If you do not provide all mandatory information your application may be rejected. Your application will not be
considered and an administration fee for each person included in the application, will be deducted from your refund. You have agreed to include the following documents in your application. Please tick the box beside each document to confirm that you are enclosing it: Other documents
Tech Nation related evidence is no longer required to be sent to the Home Office. You should complete
the application on the Tech Nation website and upload the requested information.
If you do not provide any of these documents, we may not be able to make a decision on your application. Please
note that we may occasionally ask you to provide other documents in addition to those listed.
What happens next
You have chosen the Standard Service. You should send your documents within 15 working days so that we can
make a decision within 8 weeks. If you do not send your documents within 15 working days your application may
be rejected.
Send this checklist and your documents to:
Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Endorsement
SRS (Foundry House)

Regards,
Ibrahim

REGARDS,
IBRAHIM

HI Ibrahim,
Thanks for your question.
The situation is quite complicated and may contain sensitive information about you so I suggest we need to continue our conversation in private mode.
Please, send your answers to the following questions to my email Andreii.Seleznov@gmail.com

1. How many supporting documents and what documents (their titles) have you applied with your Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa Application?
  2. When exactly did you get the notice from Home Office?

I am waiting for your reply to my email and let’s move quick since 15 days is not a very long period of time.

Sincerely,
Andrii Seleznov

Review my work to write recommendation letter

Hi Andril,

Thank you for the response please check your email