Type of Business

Dear Experts,

Please advise that is there any condition to have limited type of business or we can start any type of business. I have experience in Management & Tax Accounting Companies, Perfume Companies, Hotel & Catering, Ready to eat Food items. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

If you own digital company or work in a such company or work in an IT branch of a large organisation, this visa can be applied. In short, your should be in digital technology. If that’s not the case there are relevant bodies for various fields and depending your work you can choose one. For example if you are an artist, you may apply to Arts Council England’s for endorsement of T1 ET visa.

Hi,
Thank you for your question. But as of now, it is quite unclear what digital element do your companies have.
I mean any of them (namely “Management & Tax Accounting Companies, Perfume Companies, Hotel & Catering, Ready to eat Food items”) can be considered as digital but only if you have an online presence of this business.
And it is not limited only to doing your accountancy in Microsoft Excel or any similar functionality. The digital company, by its nature, has to bring benefits to the technological ecosystem via a unique business model or specific problem solved.
But you have to clearly explain what benefits you can bring to the UK technological ecosystem as a future holder of Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa with experience in a variety of companies.
By the way, a couple of years ago I wrote a post about the need to have a startup when applying for Tech Nation Visa, and it may also be relevant for you.
So, please, feel free to continue this conversation here or drop me an email, and I will try to share my knowledge with you.

Sincerely,
Andrii Seleznov